It’s been 34 days since the last WWE pay-per-view, but it feels like a year. Reflect on all that’s happened since Money in the Bank:
- The Roman Reigns suspension.
- The announcement of Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton for Summerslam.
- UFC 200 and Lesnar’s victory over Mark Hunt.
- The announcement of Lesnar’s failed drug test.
- The reveal of Daniel Bryan and Mick Foley as general managers of Raw and Smackdown.
- The draft.
Got all that? It’s been a busy month. And now we have what is sort of a lame duck pay-per-view where it’s clear most of the rivalries are being wrapped up because guys are being split up by the draft. We’ll see how it goes… Continue reading